What About Me?

My photo
A Small Town Country Boy Trying To Survive In Todays World

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just Another Day

Now you might not believe this but I got a call from the bank on the car today.


They wanted to know when the payment was coming.


So I explained to the nice lady that I was unemployed and that it was not feasible at this time to make the payment. She then asked if I were getting unemployment. Yes, but most of that was going to health insurance. So she asked if I thought that was necessary. Yes so I gave her my health conditions. So here comes the winner and I quote " Can you borrow the money to make the payment".


Right so I asked her how that would help. She said well then you could make the car payment. Ok could not let it pass. So I asked her if I could get a loan so I could make the payment then. She said no, No I said are you not a bank? She said yes but they could not do that. Why not I asked? She said that I already could not make the payment why would they loan me money to do it. Exactly I said (Here's your sign) come and get it and oh by the way bring gas as it is out!


Enough of that, kinda makes you laugh.


Here's a site that lets you keep track of the stimulus plan...


Recovery.gov

In typical government fashion you get redirected to 10 or 50 different sites to get all of it. Guess they need to show you that all of the departments are working for you.


It is what it is


Rod

3 comments:

js said...

Dang!

I feel for you Rod.

Don't know what to say.

Folks are stuck.

There is going to be a revolution!

No doubt. Or.. A New World Order.

js

Rod said...

John
I'm starting to believe there is going to be something.
Don't know what or if it is going to be better or worse.
But there is going to be something.

Rod

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Blood from a turnip., Rod. what a question-- can you borrow the money! LOVE your comeback!! you'd think they'd have the most intrest in loaning you the payment...