What About Me?

My photo
A Small Town Country Boy Trying To Survive In Todays World

Friday, February 20, 2009

Amazed

Look at what I got!

I have received a blog award from Serenity

This is the award and the stipulations for accepting:
This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are: 1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link. 2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Well I got my notification last night but was too overwhelmed to do anything with it until now.
To have anyone think enough of me or my dribble, and give me this kind of overwhelmed me. I have not been on the blogging scene that long so I thank Lydia again. Without her well timed kick in the butt, this probably would of never happened.

Now the hard part. I don't follow that many blogs, and would be surprised if 15 people follow mine, so I don't know 15 blogs that I feel are worthy of this but...

Don't you think that I can't at least come up with 1 maybe 2...

The problem is I don't know how to contact them so it is going to be a big surprise for them!

First is Missi with Obscure Labyrinth. She has bared her soul to us, and I admire her for that. She helped to inspire me to go ahead and say whats on my mind.

Second is Edain with English, Pagen and in Canada. She is like me and has not been blogging for to long but has a good following and has accomplished allot in her short time on the Internet.

There are more that I could give this to, but they have already been given this recognition so I will leave it at 2.

Thanks again to Lydia, and all my blogging friends.

It is what it is

Rod

3 comments:

Edain said...

Congratulations hun! :)

Wow, thanks for nominating my blog Rod! :)

Yippee!! *does a happy dance*

Rod said...

Like I said you have accomplished allot in a short time you deserve it!

Rod

Lydia said...

Hey Rod, You are very welcome and very deserving!

:)

lydia

Your blog would almost be perfect if I didn't have to do that darned word verification thing when I comment. Grrrrr.