What About Me?

My photo
A Small Town Country Boy Trying To Survive In Todays World

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Honored

Look at the surprise Hermit Jim gave me.
















What a honor for someone to think enough of my dribble to give me this!

Ok there are some rules involved so here they are.
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.(If you don't have 10, its ok.)3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Ok now most of the blogs I follow already have been nominated but there is a few that have not so they will be the lucky recipients of this great award.

1
Blondie's Online Info Guide to Riches
3 Obscure Labyrinth

Now these are listed in no order of importance I enjoy and read each one.
Once again I would like to thank Jim for this. It means allot to me to have been selected by him for this award

It is what it is

Rod

No comments: