What About Me?

My photo
A Small Town Country Boy Trying To Survive In Todays World

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Explaination

As you have noticed I have not had allot to say lately just been posting interesting things or jokes I have found.

Well the truth is I have allot to say but it is not of the most positive matter and I don't want to rant at you so I have chose no to.

I guess basically I'm waiting to see what is going to happen with our world yours and mine. But don't worry I'm sure that things will change one way or the other and I will no longer be able to contain myself.

Don't worry I am fine just keeping quite...Unbelievable as that can be!

It is what it is

Rod

6 comments:

HermitJim said...

It's hard to make a daily post without getting strongly influenced by all that's going on. I salute you in your efforts, my friend.

Rod said...

Jim
Well I feel that was not the reason I started this to begin with so I am trying to not start a daily rant!
Thanks for your support

Rod

Lydia said...

Hi Rod, I agree and have been feeling that way myself lately. Hopefully everything will turn out okay for all of us.

:)
lydia

blondie said...

We're all in the same boat Rod. My Son commented the other day about how empty my fridge and cupboards were lately. What can I say to that?
Hang in there :)
blondie

Rod said...

Lydia
Thanks for stopping by.
Yes in today's society it is hard to stay up beat but I guess you just need to stop and look at the small things and try not to look at the big picture.

Rod

Rod said...

Blondie
Sounds like you have been getting the nasty weather.
First a little joke. Tell your son you would be more than happy to cook for him just bring what ever he wants to eat.
But seriously things are bad all over and worse for some than others. So I am choosing to try and focus on the good parts of my life right now.
Thanks for the comments.
Having good friends does help!

Rod