What About Me?

My photo
A Small Town Country Boy Trying To Survive In Todays World

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Need To Laugh?

CARDIOLOGIST'S FUNERAL


A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral.

A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service.

Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter. When all eyes stared at him, he said, "I'm sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral.........I'm a gynecologist."

The proctologist fainted

It is what it is

Rod

10 comments:

HermitJim said...

Now THAT is funny! Thanks for the grins...!

Rod said...

Jim
Just thought you would like a little entertainment with your morning cup.
Thanks for stopping by.

Rod

Edain said...

I snickered like a child! :)

Rod said...

Edain
Just picturing it in my mind makes me start laughing a gain.
Thanks for stopping by.

Rod

Carol Ayers said...

AAAHHHH! ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOO!
:-O

Rod said...

Carol
So you like??
Thanks for stopping by.

Rod

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

AAAHHHH!!! Makes me wanna be... something.. when [and IF I grow up...

LOL! Thanks, Rod!

Lydia said...

That's funny!!

Thanks Rod. :)

lydia

Rod said...

Cygnus
Who ever said we had to grow up?

Rod

Rod said...

Lydia
Glad I could put a smile on your pretty face.
Thanks for stopping by.

Rod