What About Me?

My photo
A Small Town Country Boy Trying To Survive In Todays World

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Got A Call Today

From my old job.
Seems that they want me to come up and have a chat with them. I am sure it will not be about my old job and would really be surprised if it was a better job. So I guess I will just have to wait and see what it is.
Nothing certain because when they called my son back they told him what it was. But I have to go and talk to them.
I will keep you updated as to what happens tomorrow.

It is what it is

Rod

6 comments:

Lydia said...

That's great news Rod. Good luck!!

lydia

Rod said...

Lydia
Well I do hope so!
Thanks for stopping by.

Rod

HermitJim said...

Hope it's some good news for ya, my friend!You deserve some...

Good luck!

Rod said...

Jim
Thanks for the kind thoughts.
We will just have to wait and see.
Thanks for stopping by.

Rod

Carol Ayers said...

Good luck, Rod! Maybe things are turning around for you!

Rod said...

Carol
We can hope. Sometimes it feels the only way it can go is up.
Thanks for stopping by.

Rod