What About Me?

My photo
A Small Town Country Boy Trying To Survive In Todays World

Friday, January 30, 2009

My Part Of The World

Welcome to my part of the world. I'm not going to comment on the pictures just let you enjoy!













































































































































So there is part of my world hope you enjoyed it.
I will post more pictures from later wanderings...
It is what it is
Oh yeah thought I would add one of Me and my pretty wife.

















Rod & E

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Hi Rod,

Those pictures are absolutely stunning! Wow, what a beautiful majestic area!

Thanks so much for showing us this gorgeous part of the world. Just lovely!

:)
lydia

Rod said...

Well it is just a small part of my world. When sprig comes and the snow melts there will be more!
E and I love to wander around!

Thanks for stopping by
Rod