What About Me?

My photo
A Small Town Country Boy Trying To Survive In Todays World

Friday, June 5, 2009

To Good Not To Pass On

Daddy, how was I born?
A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:






'You got Male!'

It is what it is
Rod

6 comments:

Carol Ayers said...

Good one, Rod!

Rod said...

Carol
Had me rolling so had to post it.
Thanks for stopping by.

Rod

HermitJim said...

Pretty funny.buddy! Thanks for sharing that!

Lydia said...

Funny! Thanks for the laughs :)
Lydia

Edain said...

Hahaha!

Thanks for sharing!:)

js said...

Read that one before, but always good to read it again!

js