What About Me?

My photo
A Small Town Country Boy Trying To Survive In Todays World

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy

Well we have been so busy trying to get move and all but....
I just had to take a day off and do a little fishing. Was a great day and we limited out on rainbow trout. Went to a small man made lake that was built in the early 1900's for a water supply for a gold mine at the time.
Oh and guess what I remembered the camera!


Now how does that look?
Just another part of my world near here.

It is what it is

Rod

9 comments:

Gene said...

Looks good Rod. Yes it is nice to get away sometimes, for sure.

Best to you,

Gene

HermitJim said...

Looks like a good fishing spot to me, buddy!

Lydia said...

Where are the pictures of the fish you caught?

Rod said...

Gene
Yes it was great the only problem was I forgot to turn off my cell phone.

Jim
Was great this time but like it sometimes go I have spent most of a day there before and caught nothing.

Lydia
So you do not believe me? Want proof? Sorry no pictures of the fish.

Thanks to all of you for stopping by.

Rod

Lydia said...

I didn't say I don't believe you.

Did you catch any?
:)
lydia

Rod said...

Lydia
I was kidding with you.
Yes we caught our limit of 5 each!

Rod

Lydia said...

Yeah I know. I was kidding with you too. ;)

Carol Ayers said...

Awwwh that looks nice, Rod! I can just hear the little ripples lapping against the bank...feel that sweet breeze...ooh what's that I smell? Well, I will be back here just to gaze at that scene...nice.

Rod said...

Carol
Nice of you to stop by. Yes...you can just sit and gaze at that.

Rod